Abby's Better produces healthy AND TASTY snack foods, with peanut-free nut butters at our core. We are based in Charlotte, NC. To support our national outreach campaign, Abby's is contracting part-time Brand Ambassadors. (4-16 hour per week.)
(North East) Eric Kircher - firstname.lastname@example.org
(Mid West/Southern region) Aaron Kircher - email@example.com
United States. Must be able to commute to locations where our products are distributed.
Level – Entry-Level
Starting Date – ASAP
Contract Rate -- Hourly rate dependent on location. Demos are 3-5 hours long and BAs will perform 2 - 6 per month depending on availability and regional needs. A bonus is given to Brand Ambassadors who meet sales quota.
- Schedule in store demonstrations and submit sample requests
- Commute to locations where our products are sold
- Do complete set up and tear down of demos
- During demos, engage with customers in a friendly and knowledgeable manner. Be able to discuss specific aspects of Abby's Better products and brand that you love. Answer questions accordingly.
- Encourage customers to engage with Abby's Better on Social Media/Sign up for newsletter
- Count and record inventory
- Correctly fill out demo reports, including uploading photos to our online reporting system
- Weekend availability (almost all demos occur on the weekend)
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a smart phone
- Must own a vehicle
- Must be able to commit to 6 months of work
- Must be able to stand continuously for 3-6 hours
- Able to lift 25 lbs
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Must be reliable
- A professional attitude and appropriate attire is required while presenting
- Hired Ambassadors are required to work entire duration of agreed upon shift or until end of event
- Flexible schedule, usually ranging 4 – 20 hours per week: ideal for students!
- Bonus for meeting or going beyond quota
- The opportunity to work for a company that is deeply committed to ethically sourced ingredients, socially conscious business practices, and delicious food!
What we are looking for:
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Entrepreneurial spirit; a go getter
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail; an eye for making things “look good”
- Good time management
- Well organized
- A quick learner, the ability to learn about our company and what it stands for and explain that to the customer in an intriguing and clear manner
- Passion for healthy snacking/marketing/demonstrations/sales
Contact us for further information if you are interested!