You are going to be obsessed with these easy Vegan AND Gluten-Free Brownie Cups! They are perfect to pack in your kids school lunch-box, keep stocked in your pantry, or have as a quick sweet treat!
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
MAKES: 6 muffins
- 1 cup almond flour (packed)
- ½ cup Coconut Cashew butter
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 flax egg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 350F and generously grease a mini muffin pan.
- For flax egg, combine 1 tbsp ground flaxseed with 2.5 tbsp water. Set aside for 5 mins to “gel”.
- Mix together Coconut Cashew butter and flax egg.
- Add all of the dry ingredients to the wet mixture.
- Transfer batter to mini muffin pan, filling each 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle pecan pieces on top and lightly push them into the batter and put them into the oven.
- Bake 10-12 mins and let cool before removing brownies from muffin tray.