Wanting a quick snack that you can take to work or pack in your kids school lunch box? Try these No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bites that take very little prep and NO COOKING! They are also Gluten-Free:).
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 0 minutes
MAKES: 10 bites
- 1 cup of Abby's Better Chocolate Coconut Protein Almond
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 scoop collagen (optional)
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Combine Abby's Better Chocolate Coconut Protein Almond butter and honey in a mixing bowl and whisk until evenly distributed.
- Add in collagen, coconut flour, vanilla, and sea salt and continue stirring until thick dough forms (the coconut flour needs to absorb so this may take a few minutes).
- Press dough into a nonstick pan and press sprinkle and press the pepitas and chocolate chips on top.
- Freeze for 30 minutes and cut into bite-size pieces and roll to make balls.
- Store in fridge or freezer.